Twitter

Monday, April 7, 2014

Traveling as a Registered Sex Offender: New Page Added Today

 
The number one post (August 17, 2013) on this blog and the number one Google search that leads readers to this blog is travel rules, restrictions, requirements and laws for Registered Sex Offenders.  

I’m a person who does not believe in reinventing the wheel so I’ve searched the web today looking at other advocacy groups and organizations sites to see if anyone had such a page and I could not find this information in one location anywhere. 

So I decided to make a dedicated page on this topic. 

It is Traveling as a Registered Sex Offender off to the right side under Directory. 

If anyone sees any missing information or links that should be included on the new page please send me an email and I will add the missing details to the page. 

Thank you for following this blog. 

Mary Devoy