Twitter

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Virginia Alliance for Progressive Values Monthly Salon Speaker for Monday January 19th 2015


Back in December 2014 the Alliance for Progressive Values asked me to be their January 19, 2015 Salon speaker.

To be honest, I had never heard of APV  until I received the invitation and so I did a bit of homework on their mission, work, goals and lobbying efforts. 

Past APV Salon (monthly) speakers have included:
I decided to take this opportunity I had been given to raise awareness on the need to reform the Virginia Sex Offender Registry, our laws and our attitudes when it comes to “Sex Offenders” to APV’s members who are not only voting citizens of Virginia but lobby the lawmakers every session. 

If anyone is in Richmond this coming Monday evening and would like to attend the gathering, visit APV’s website or Facebook page for more information. 

Mary Devoy