Twitter

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Reminder of Action Item #2 of 2: Is the VSP Disseminating the New VSP Sex Offender Pamphlet in Your District?


All,

I have heard from many of you in regards to the September 8, 2015 Action Item I posted and I thank you.

But there are still many areas of the State I have not heard from and I REALLY need to hear from as many of you as possible by next Monday September 21st because I am preparing for a meeting later in the week where I will be covering numerous VSP issues that I have raised over the last 7 years and proposing solutions that would benefit everyone and I must have accurate information and NOT just from a few portions of the Commonwealth but from all over. 

So if you have not already emailed me about Action Item #2, please click on the above link to read the original post and take action! 

Help me help you! 

Thank you. 

Mary Davye Devoy