Twitter

Monday, April 25, 2016

I’m on Twitter ! #ItsTimetoRestoreIntergritytotheVirigniaSexOffenderRegistry


I have fought the urge to join social media for many years. 

I still refuse to join Facebook due to their blanket-ban of ALL Registered Sex Offenders with NO process to appeal the ban AND because Facebook encourages other members to report any suspected RSO’s pages so they can be shut-down immediately. 

But today I opened a Twitter account so that I can keep up with news outlets, Sex Offender therapists, Registry researchers, Victim’s Advocates and Virginia Legislators. 

I figured the 140-character limit on Twitter would keep me and others in check. 

Don’t look for me on any other social media sites, I won’t be there. Just like I’ve never taken a “Selfie” and I have no plans of taking one in the near future. 

I will not be “Tweeting” every blog post or news article, I will be using it mainly to stay current with those people/groups that I’m following. 

I’ve added the button near the top of the Home page of this blog and if you’re on Twitter come visit me at https://twitter.com/MaryDofVA  if you're not on Twitter, I understand.

#ItsTimetoRestoreIntergritytotheVirigniaSexOffenderRegistry 

Mary Davye Devoy