Twitter

Monday, April 3, 2017

March 2017 Goal Brochure: Virginia Deserves a Smarter Sex Offender Registry


Update:
A revised Goal Brochure is now posted here, the April 2017 version is below.

Original Post:

Last week (before I received the 2016 VSP costs) I designed and ordered a new Restoring Integrity to Virginia SO Registry Goal brochure (see below) since my last brochure was for the 2014 VA General Assembly. 

As 2017 moves along I will add the 2016 VSP costs and then the 2017 RSO count right before the 2018 Virginia General Assembly begins next January for those copies. My brochures always have a date at the bottom of a panel so you know how current it is. 

You might notice the order of Goals in this new brochure is a bit different than the order from the Legislative Goal page but that’s because these brochures are read by Legislators, the media, Victim’s advocates and citizens who aren’t familiar with the Virginia Registry so I start the brochure with goals they are more likely to agree with so hopefully they will continue to read the list instead of putting the brochure down.
 

Blogger doesn’t allow me to post PDF’s, just images so that’s why the brochure is an image and not as clear as a PDF would be. 

I can email this brochure to anyone who is interested just send a request to MaryDavyeDevoy@comcast.net  I can also mail brochure to anyone who doesn’t have Internet access but to receive the request they need to know someone with email to contact me. I’m sorry I closed the advocacy PO Box address years ago and I have no plans to ever open another, I had to cut costs somewhere.  

Mary Devoy