For more information on the
- Virginia Public Access Project
- Virginia Board of Elections
- Virginia Democratic Party
- Virginia Republican Party
- Virginia League of Women Voters
Email or call your Virginia Delegate if they are running for re-election. Introduce yourself and ask them about reforming the VSP Registry and Virginia laws. If they aren’t running for reelection, contact the candidate(s) that are running in your District and introduce yourself and suggest some reforms that could be accomplished through legislation during the annual General Assembly session. You are their constituent plus a tax payer and your opinion and experience matters. If you are a registered voter, let them know that.